For Week 9 of my 6-month kawaii drawings challenge I focused on textures and patters. The patterns below can be used to fill gaps in doodles, to embellish kawaii characters, and to decorate kawaii accessories. Hello polka dots!
If you find these helpful, share them with your friends!
Materials Used This Week
Disclosure: the Amazon links below are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will make a small commission, at no expense to you. I only link to materials and resources that I love and use myself. It's my way of keeping this blog ad-free :)
- Micron pen, black, size 08 and size 1
- Copic multiliner pen, size 0.7
- Tombow dual brush pen, black
- Faber-Castell brush pen, black
- A5 sketch pad
- 30 Patterns for Doodling video by PicCandle
- My earlier post on curves and patterns
- Google image search for “zentangle”
Drawing Time Diary
Monday, Jan 9: no drawing
Tuesday, Jan 10: one session, 1 hr 45 mins
Wednesday, Jan 11: two sessions, 1 hr, 30 mins
Thursday, Jan 12: one session, 1 hr
Friday, Jan 13: two sessions, 1 hr, 30 mins
Saturday, Jan 14: one session, 30 mins
Sunday, Jan 15: no drawing
Total drawing time: 6 hr 15 mins
Read all about my 6-month masterplan and track my drawing progress week by week.